Library Management Systems - We can help!
At WSLS, we have a range of experience in using different systems and can provide you with help and support. We recommend a computerised library management system (LMS).
- Improves the effectiveness of your library: helps pupils and staff find books more easily and simplifies recording of loans
- Saves you time as it can help with cataloguing books by downloading book information from a central system
- Enables you to locate and track your stock more easily and minimise the loss of books
- Provides you with useful information about library use and book issuing data
- Helps develop pupils' independent library skills and greater ownership of their library
WSLS can help provide you with information about the different options available and what might best suit the needs of your school and your budget. For more information about different computerised systems please open the following link.
We have recently been introduced to a very promising new system by Libresoft - you can find more information about this here