Warwickshire Secondary Book Award 2021: Shortlist announced!
We are delighted to reveal the shortlist for our Warwickshire Secondary Book Award 2021.
Thank you to all the fabulous secondary school Librarians in Warwickshire who helped us choose this shortlist. This Award takes place in the Spring Term 2021 and is aimed at students in Years 7 and 8. We ask them to read six of the most exciting books published during the last year and vote for their favourite towards the end of March. The winner must simply be “a page-turner that students would highly recommend to others”. The shortlist is as follows:
- The Last Paper Crane by Kerry Drewery
- Nothing Ever Happens Here by Sarah Hagger-Holt
- Deeplight by Frances Hardinge
- That Time That I Got Kidnapped by Tom Mitchell
- Gloves Off by Louisa Reid
- The Enigma Game by Elizabeth Wein
We will host a final Award Ceremony on Tuesday 30th March 2021, either in person or virtually.
If you would like more information about our Book Awards or how to take part, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.